Thursday, October 4, 2012

Interactive Chalk Mural

1. My experience working on a team wasn't very good, but in the end, it was fun. Our idea for the mural was first a moonlit campfire roasting mashmallows, but it eventually turned into a winter wonderland. Hopefully it'll be there for a long time for people to enjoy.

2. The importance of collaboraation when working on a team is a big part of the project. I mean if it's a pretty small project it's fine to work alone, but, it's always nice to have someone to help out on the big parts. What I mean is, when you're working on a team be sure to cooperate and propose ideas.

3. I think this project wasan overall succes because we had fun, we got done, and it's a beautiful mural. I hope the next people that get to do this project think their's is a success too. Hopefully the next people who see it think it's a success too.

4. I feel that creating artwork that others can interact with is a good thing. Ineracting with the school itself is good too, but overall I feel better to know that I created something in the school for other people to interact with. I hope that people will enjoy interacting with my mural, and that I will enjoy interacting with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment